YWCA Clinton... Something for Everyone!
Choose the option right for you. The YWCA offers various membership options to meet your needs and budget. This includes access to our weight room and cardio room, indoor pool, over 100 fitness classes each week free with membership, a YWCA membership is a great value! Membership options and rates are listed below. We also have some great discounts for you to check out below.
If membership is not for you, YWCA Day Passes are available. There really is something for everyone at the YWCA!
If you have any questions, please call us at 563-242-2110 or email email@example.com. Our helpful staff can explain your options and help you make the decision that is best for you.
Basic Access Memberships – Include use of our weight room, cardio room, locker rooms, and sauna.
Full Access Memberships – Include use of al Basic Access amenities listed above PLUS access to any and all of our fitness classes and the YWCA Pool.
Family Memberships – Are Full Access memberships and cover parent(s) and their children under the age of 18 in school and living in the same home. Family memberships include group swim lessons for only the $10 registration fee.
Senior Adult Memberships – Are Full Access memberships for those 60 and over. If Senior Couple, one spouse must be at least 60 years of age to qualify.
There is a $30 joiner’s fee for all new memberships.
We’re happy to announce there’s no more long-term commitment with our monthly membership. With your first month’s payment and $30 joiner’s fee, you’re a member!
Your membership fees are deducted from your bank account each month with an electronic funds transfer (EFT). You can cancel your membership at any time with 30 day’s notice. Cancellation paperwork is required and one final payment will be deducted from your bank account.
Interested in trying our facilities for a day? Purchase a pass to checkout all YWCA Clinton has to offer!
Adult Day Pass: $10.00
Youth Day Pass: $5.00
1 YEAR PRE-PAID MEMBERSHIP – 10% OFF!
Our most popular option! When you pre-pay for a full year’s membership, you receive a 10% discount! Another great benefit is that your rate is locked in for that 12 months. Consider pre-paying for your membership, it’s a great savings!
YWCA WORKPLACE WELLNESS DISCOUNT – PAY ZERO TO JOIN!
As an employee of a YWCA Workplace Wellness participant, you can skip the $30 Joiner’s Fee and join YWCA Clinton for FREE!
How can your company become a YWCA Workplace Wellness Member? It’s actually pretty simple. If an organization employs fewer than 50 people, 3 of those employees need to be members of YWCA Clinton to qualify the organization as one of our Workplace Wellness member companies. If an organization employs more than 50 employees, 6 need to be members to qualify. To find out more, contact the YWCA Health & Wellness Manager at 563-242-2110 x304 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who receives our ZERO-to Join Workplace Wellness Discount:
Businesses with fewer than 50 employees with at least 3 members.
Businesses with more than 50 employees with at least 6 members.
All requirements need to be met within a 3-month period.
Not valid with any other discount.
|392 Caffe||Clinton Chamber of Commerce||Egging Company||Metal Tech|
|3M||Clinton Engineering||Exelon Nuclear Plant||Metform|
|ADM||Clinton Harley Davidson||Farm Bureau||Morrison Hospital|
|Air Control||Clinton Printing||Fulton Police||Nestle Ralston Purina|
|Alcoa||Clinton National Bank||Genesis Medical Center||Pathways|
|Alverno||Clinton Post Office||Good Samaritan Society||River Bend Schools|
|Ascentra Credit Union||Clinton Schools||Guardian||Rock Tenn|
|Ashford||Clinton Veterinary Clinic||Hahn Chiropractic||Sethness Products|
|Billion Auto||Clysar LLC||Howes & Jefferies||Sisters of Saint Francis|
|Camanche Schools||Collis Inc.||Hy-Vee||State of Iowa|
|Citizens First Bank||Colony Brands, Inc.||IA-AM Water Co.||Thomson Prison employees|
|City of Clinton||Community Care||Ipsco||Timken Drives LLC|
|City of Fulton||Comprehensive Rehab||JT Cullen||Union Pacific Railroad|
|Clausen Supply||Custom Pak||LyondellBasell||US Military / Veterans|
|Clinton Comm. College||Data Dimensions||Medical Associates||Wal-Mart|
|Clinton County||DM Services||Mercy Medical Center||Wild Rose Casino|
YWCA Clinton Policies
- Age Restrictions – Children under age 10 are not allowed in the YWCA unsupervised.
- Members must be 16 or older to use the Fitness Center.
- Members must be 14 or older to use the Cardio Room. Youth 10-14 may be accepted with written permission from the Health & Wellness Manager.
- Member / guest check-in – Members & guests must check in by scanning their membership card at the front desk.
- No guest or member currently listed on any state or federal Sex Offender Registry may use or visit any part of our facility. Exception: Any person who has been convicted of a sex offense and/or required to register with a state or federal Sex Offender Registry shall not be allowed on the property to the YWCA Children’s Center without written permission of the Director. Except for the time reasonably necessary to pick-up and drop-off the offender’s own child; during which time, the person will be accompanied to and from the child’s room by the Director or designee. The written permission will follow DHS licensing regulations. The DHS licensing consultant must be consulted before written permission is given and the Director is not obligated to provide written permission.
- Lost Cards – There is a $5 fee to replace all lost membership cards.
- Returned Checks – There is a $25 fee on returned checks.
- Locker Rooms – Children over 4 years are not allowed in the opposite sex’s locker room . Please use family changing rooms.
- Daily Locker Use – Lockers may be used daily for free. Please always lock the contents of your locker. Members are encouraged to bring in their own locks or rent a lock from the front desk. Locker contents must be emptied daily. Locks will be cut off if not removed by closing.
- Locker Rental – Lockers may be rented for one year. There are a limited number of rentals available. Inquire at front desk.
- Appropriate attire is required in the fitness facilities, no swimsuits allowed. Shirts and gym shoes are required. All non-potty-trained children are required to wear swim diapers at all times while in the pool.
- Cell phones – As a courtesy to other members, please take cell phone calls to the lobby. Cameras may only be used in public areas. Do not take photos or videos of other people without their knowledge and consent.
- Deep-water Swim Policy – Before entering the deep end of the pool, all children aged 13 and younger must pass a deep water test. Older children may be asked to test if deemed necessary by lifeguards.
- Wifi Policy – Free unsecured, public-access wifi is available. Usage implies agreement to terms. YWCA staff cannot assist with technical problems related to wifi use or access. Wifi usage terms and password may be accessed at YWCA front desk.
Group Swimming lessons are free with Family and Single Parent Activity Memberships after a $10 registration fee. Private lessons are also available. >>Learn more
Community members are also welcome and may pay for swimming lessons by session.
Fitness classes are FREE with membership. Community members can enjoy classes by purchasing a Day Pass. Keep in mind, if you think you’ll enjoy attending classes often, a membership is probably a better choice.
Members must be 16 years old to attend a group fitness class alone, or 14 years old to attend with a parent.
The YWCA is proud to offer financial assistance for fitness memberships to those who qualify. A meeting with our Front Desk Manager and proof of total household income will be required to determine discounted membership rate. Inquire at the YWCA front desk.